If you are looking for the best traffic tracker for your site(s) you have landed on correct destination. We’ll not only show you the best tools but also provide you all the popular tools on the internet, so that you can choose one or more of them according to your convenience.
Web Analytics Tool
They are not just a tool (listed below) for counting your visitor but also useful in capturing the behavior of visitors. You can measure, manipulate and analyze the data of your visitor using these tools. A good tool for tracking web visitors shows you the following data
- Most Viewed Page
- Average Visit Duration
- Location with IPv4
- Referring sites or search engine
- Visitor’s path
- Returning visit
- Landing Page and bounce rate
- Organic and paid traffic
Also the tools must be highly customizable and should allow you to compare stats of each hour, day, month and year. It will help you to customize or update your site according to your visitors. We represent you the list of top 10 Tools for Tracking Website Visitors along with their core features.
11. Crazy Egg
Crazy Egg helps you to convert your visitors into revenue. It creates a heatmap of your website that tells you where exactly people clicked on your site. So you can make changes according to your reader’s response.
- Heatmap: Where user clicked
- Scrollmap: How far the page people are scrolling
- Overlay: number of clicks on each element
- Confetti: Clicks categorized by referral sources
Supercounter offers various widgets including online user counter, flag and hit counter. It also provides you an extension (for Chrome and Firefox) through which you can see the real time visitors while surfing other websites.
- Hourly, daily, monthly and yearly Stats
- Operating system data
- Web browser data
- Live view stats
- Search terms or keywords
- Location of visitor
- Live traffic stats
- Referring engines
- Live visitor map
- Easy to use and understand
- Event tracking
- Personalized Support
Statscrop helps you to analyze any website by providing their alexa rank, SEO score, daily pageviews, header information and domain details.
- Website Daily Revenue
- Load time
- SEO Score
- Website Worth
- Server location and details
- Important HTML tags
- Social Engagement
Sitemeter gives you instant access to vital information and data about your site’s readers. It also tells you who is visiting your site, what interests them, how they found you, where they came from and much more.
- Real time tracking
- Advance graphical view
- Visitors Ipv4
- Location info
- Popular page info
Shinystat is a real time analytic tool that gives you detailed conversion and marketing campaign progress. They also provide separate video, mobile and app analytics. However, the free version will track up to 1,000 views per day.
- Create automatic channels
- Marketing campaign progress
- Online help
- PPC campaign
- Metrics and Reports in real time
- Search keywords and referrers
W3Counter (free version) is for websites with less than 5000 page views per day. They also provide services for business and e-commerce sites.
- 100 counter styles
- Counts real time visitors
- Share your webstats
- 20 real time web stat report
- Live report
Histats is a free analytic tool which can track up to 10 million hits per day. It provides full real time statistics with details like geolocation, toolbar, hardware and much more.
- Real time data flow
- Powerful log analyzer for deep data inspection
- Complete privacy control on each stats page
- Referrer sites, search engine and social stats
- Tag and custom event tracking
- 600+ hit counter styles
- Comparable reports
Statcounter allows you to track multiple website from a single account. You can set automatic email reports, track the external links, downloads, create custom counter and much more.
- Monitors actual human activity in real-time
- No charge, no credit card required
- Shows page load and visitors on hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Shows Countries, regions and cities your visitors came from
- Keyword Analysis, recent keyword activities
- Search engine wars, visitors path and length
- Unlimited report recipients via email
AWStats is powerful and free web analytic tool distributed under GNU General Public License. It supports dynamic filters, cross site scripting attack protection, various tooltips and Webmin module.
- Hosts list
- Visits of robots and browsers used
- Web compression statistics
- Visit duration and browsers used
- Worm attacks and HTTP errors
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site
1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is currently the best tool available for tracking visitor’s behavior. Because it’s a Google product, you can integrate it with AdSense, AdWords and Google Display Network.
- Track visitors from all referrers
- Shows pay-per-click networks and email marketing
- Supports up to 50 site profiles
- Available for mobile apps
- Cross device and cross platform measurement
- Shows dwell time, bounce and exit rate
- Flow visualization, mobile traffic, social report and map overlay
- Apply filters and build your own app using Google Analytics API
- Measure your conversions, sales, downloads, video plays
- Define your own goal and see why visitors love your site
- Alerts and Intelligence events like sudden bounce in traffic from a specific referring site or city